BEARING THOMSON A81420SS-00
- Closed Round Rail Ball Bushing - Precision Steel Series
- 0.5000 in Shaft Diameter, 0.8750 in Outside Diameter
- 1.235 / 1.250 in Overall Width
- 85 lbf Load Capacity
- Precision Steel Ball Bushing bearings offer great improvements in efficiency, productivity, and accuracy over high-friction plain bearings flat-ways.
- The all-steel design makes the bearing product line perfect for replacing plain bearings in high temperature applications.
- The steel sleeve anti-friction recirculating ball bushing provides rigid low drag movement – ~100x lower drag coefficient than a plain contact bearing.
- A coefficient of friction as low as .001. When replacing high friction plain bearings, Precision Steel Ball Bushing Bearings dramatically improve machine productivity and efficiency.
- For use with S class Shafting.
|Adjustable/Not Adjustable||Not Adjustable|
|Corrosion Resistant Option||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ball Circuits||4|
|Self Alignment||Not Self-aligning|
|Temperature Max||600 °F|
|Use with shafting Class||Class S|
|[d] Shaft, Nominal Diameter||0.5 in|
|[C] Length Along Axis||1.235 / 1.250 in|
|[C1]||0.951 / 0.9670 in|
|[C2] Min||0.046 in|
|[D] Housing Bore recommended for Press Fit housing||0.8740 / 0.8745 in|
|[D] Recommended Housing Bore||0.8750 / 0.8755 in|
|[D], Nominal||0.875 in|
CONDITION: NEW-OPEN BOX
Do you need more details about this product or want to make an offer?